Work with BGSK
Want to work together? Here are some ways to collaborate with Big Girls, Small Kitchen:
- Sponsored posts. Sponsored posts on the BGSK blog help you get the word out about your brand, event, or company. Click here to read about an autumnal BLT and here to ingest food virtually – both posts should give you a sense of what your sponsored post could look like.
- Sponsored video. Work with me to produce a video that will instruct and entertain quarter-life cooks. See my most recent cooking appearance here.
- Custom content. If you have a product or brand you want to connect to lively content and a bright voice, I can create a strategy, do editorial planning, and write posts, recipes, and tips or tricks for your site. Or, we could work together to create a mini-site offshoot of Big Girls, Small Kitchen that attaches your business goals to my audience and traffic.
- Sponsor or advertise in a BGSK newsletter. I send out a weekly newsletter to thousands of fans with a fantastic open rate for the industry. You can be a part of it! Opportunities range from a 150×150 sidebar ad and scale up to a dedicated mailing.
- Advertise. There are spaces for 250 x 125 ads along the sidebar, priced for local and independent businesses.
- Recipe development. As an experienced recipe developer and tester, I can put together individual recipes or packages for your ingredient, product, or cooking project.
- Speaking engagements. In the past, I’ve spoken about cooking, entrepreneurship, setting up a post-college kitchen, maintaining a blog, finding an audience, getting into social media, and developing a content strategy. I’m available to present an engaging, fun, educational talk on any of these topics to your association, university, high school, or company.
- Syndication. Want current BGSK content for your app or publication? Some recipes, content, and photography from the site are available for syndication.
Contact me at bgsk [at] biggirlssmallkitchen [dot] com to chat more, receive a media kit, or ask about a custom package.
Hey readers: Big Girls, Small Kitchen is a food and cooking website written and photographed by me, Cara Eisenpress. I run Big Girls, Small Kitchen as a business and always disclose fully when I’m compensated, and I only work with brands that mesh well with my values. If you’d like, you can read the full affiliate disclosure here.