A a dull knife in the kitchen is an accident waiting to happen. We used to think using a knife sharpener at home was intimidating—I’m sure a lot of you still feel that way! But our friends at Edgeware (fan them on facebook here) have shown us the light. Tune in to this week’s Prep School video for some knife sharpening tips and three great, small-kitchen friendly products that make knife maintenance a breeze.
Did you think we would leave you empty-handed? We’re also giving away these three great knife sharpeners!
To enter the Edgeware Knife Sharpener Giveaway, you must:
- Leave a comment below and tell us what prep school tips and tricks you need help with (i.e. peeling a mango, rolling out pie dough).
- Be a subscriber to our newsletter
- Become a fan of our Facebook Page
- (Two Extra Entries)Vote for us on Shape.com–We’re nominated for the healthy eating blog awards! Comment below to let us know your vote has been placed.
- (Two Extra Entries!) Buy our book online and forward us the purchase email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll announce the 3 randomly selected winners next week on the blog. Good luck!
From our kitchen, where we’re prepping our knives, to yours,
Cara and Phoebe, THE QUARTER-LIFE COOKS
This video is brought to you by Edgeware, who we’re excited to be partnering with on all matters of knife sharpening.