This giveaway is now closed.
Because I’ve embraced Earth Day in a big way this year–green pizza and a round up of how foodies stay green in the kitchen–I figured I’d round it all out with a giveaway, thanks to our friends over at Full Circle Home.
Anything that makes cleaning a little more pleasant sounds good in my book. (Cleaning’s not my favorite job.) Full Circle uses only sustainable and renewable resources–scrub brushes made with sleek bamboo and sponges from cellulose–so today’s giveaway is an awesome way to pick up on my Earth Day obsession in a clean, green way.
I want to hear about a meal you’ve cooked with local ingredients — who knows, you might just see your suggestion on the blog in the coming weeks.
To enter the Full Circle giveaway and win five awesome green cleaning products (pictured above):
- Leave a comment below about the best meal you’ve cooked with local ingredients
- Be a subscriber to our newsletter
- Become a fan of our Facebook Page
- (Extra Entry) Tell your facebook fans about the contest – post the link and @Big Girls Small Kitchen
- (Extra Entry) Tweet about this contest @BGSK
- (Two Extra Entries!) Buy our book online and forward us the purchase email confirmation to email@example.com
- We’ll announce the randomly selected winner next week on the blog. Good luck!
From my kitchen, albeit small, to yours,
Cara, THE QUARTER-LIFE COOK